Sunday, July 8, 2012

Veggie Ranch Wraps

Here is another recipe that is great for either a picnic, summer lunch or easy summer dinner!  I found the idea for this on allrecipes.com but changed it up a little.
Marie

1 8 oz package cream cheese (I use light or fat free)
1 pkg or 3 Tbs ranch mix
Vegetables of choice, chopped small
Tortillas or wrap

Mix together cream cheese and ranch mix, stirring good to get out all the lumps.  Add in chopped vegetables.  I like to use whatever I have in my fridge.  Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots spinach, and bell peppers are my favorite.  Spread on wrap or tortillas and roll up.  To keep peace with my meat-lovers I add a few slices of deli meat on each one before rolling.  These are better if you let them sit for a bit to let the ranch mix flavors

No comments: