Thursday, July 19, 2012

Apple (Cinnamon) Pancakes

Quite a while ago, I came across an idea for making apple pancakes by using applesauce.  As I was thinking about it I came up with a version and I couldn't wait to try it and once it did, it very quickly became a favorite at our house and it is so incredibly easy to make.  And the best part, you only need three (or four) ingredients. 
-Brenda
Basic Pancake Mix (the just add water kind)
Apple Juice
1 Apple
Cinnamon (if you want)

Put as much of the Pancake Mix as you would like in a bowl.  Mix up using Apple Juice instead of water.  Grate the apple and add to the pancke batter.  Now, if you would like Apple Cinnamon Pankcakes add as much cinnamon as you would like.  We have also had these without the grated apple and they are still very yummy. 

Then cook like other panckes and serve. 
Deliciousness!!!

1 comment:

Cristie and girls said...

A few weeks ago, we had some leftover apples in the can (from making a pie), so I heated it up and put them on my pancakes. It was really yummy, but I think next time I'll use your recipe along with putting the canned apples on top. Yummm!!