Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Marble Cookies-reposted

I love these cookies for a few reasons.  First, because they are just so yummy.  If you follow the links Brenda gives you and use those two particular recipes, you will have soft, perfect cookies that have the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.  Second, because it makes a big enough batch that if you need to take cookies to an event (like a team full of hungry wrestlers or a group of scouts) you will still have enough for your family who love these cookies!


While the Smith girls were in California for girls weekend in March, some of us went to this cookie place to get cookies. I fell in love with this cookie that was a peanut butter cookie and a chocolate cookie marbled together. I have tried to recreate it. I really like how they turned out.
Here is the picture I made of the dough. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the finished cookies, so you will have to use your imagination.
Here is what you need:
1 batch of your favorite Peanut Butter cookie recipe. I used the one Matti posted here.
1 batch of your favorite Chocolate Cookie recipe. I used this one that I posted here.
Powdered Sugar, optional
Put the two cookie cookie doughs in a bowl and barely mix together until they are just barely combined. It should looked kind of marbled (see above picture).
Roll dough into balls, roll into powdered Sugar if desired. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 - 15 minutes or just until done.

No comments: