Monday, October 24, 2011

Italian Soda

I LOVE Italian Sodas, but I they are so expensive when bought at a Restaurant. Then one night I was at a Girls Night and you could make your own Italian Sodas. They are so easy to make and very delicious. We now make them once in a while as a speical treat. My kids love it when we make them. I hope you enjoy as well.
-Brenda
Here is what you need:
Flavored Syrups (the only brand I have ever seen is Torani, I usually find it near the coffee/hot chocolate section of the store.
Half & Half
Club Soda
Glass of your choice
Straw (optional, but fun)
Choose your glass of size, at some crushed ice. Now look at your glass and divide it in fourths. Take your flavored syrup and fill it about 1/4 full. Then fill it another 1/4 full with half and half (at this point about half the glass if full). Then fill the remaining half our glass with the Club soda. Stir with your straw and enjoy.

1 comment:

busyascanbe said...

Thanks for sharing such a fun recipe. My grandkids will love it!