Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grilled Pizza

I have heard about people making grilled pizza lately and last week we finally tried it. I definately fell in love with grilled pizza! I also think this could be a fun party, you could have all sorts of pizza toppings out and let people make their own.
-Brenda

I started out by making the Pizza Dough recipe that Melissa posted a while ago. We got all of our toppings ready. Then I tried to shape the dough into individual circles. Andrew brushed olive oil onto the grill before starting it up

Once the grill is warm, put on your pizza dough. Let cook for a couple minutes until browned. Turn over, add your desired toppings then close the lid and let cook until dough is done and the cheese is melted.

If you want your kids to add their own toppings, you can take the dough off once it is cooked on one side, have them add their toppings and then put it back on.

No comments: