Monday, February 21, 2011

Crock Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken

I found this recipe somewhere (I can't remember where), we made it last night and loved it. 4 bonless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup fresh or frozen carrots
1 cup chopped fresh or frozen broccoli
1 medium onion
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup chicken stock or water
1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning

In crockpot combine all ingredients except chicken. Put chicken in crockpost and spoon mixture onto top. (The original recipe said to brown the chicken on each side, but I didn't want to take the time). Cook for 4 hours on high. Serve with rice.
Note: I used fresh carrots and frozen broccoli, the carrots were really nice and tender, but the broccoli was really mushy. Next time, I will add the broccoli about an hour before serving it.

No comments: