Sunday, January 16, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I found this somewhere on the food blogging world last week, made it, loved it, and lost the site where I found it so I don't have the reference for it!

We had found some wing sauce we loved at Lins (Western Family, Dans, Macey's). The bottle said "Super Hot" and it really was too hot, even for Joe and I but we loved the flavor so I made this to use that sauce hoping all the cream cheese and ranch would tone it down a little. It would make a great dish to take to a Super Bowl party!

Marie
2-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
8 oz ranch dressing
2-8 oz cream cheese, softened (I used 8 oz)
8 oz hot sauce or wing sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided

Mix ranch, cream cheese, sauce, and 1 cup shredded cheese until well blended.
Stir in chicken and mix by hand.
Place in a 8X8 square pan and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Bake at 3350 degrees for 30 min.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.

No comments: