Saturday, April 24, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

This is a recipe that my younger brother Kyle gave me.
He told me that "yess.....the 'brand' of BBQ sauce mattter. He was right.

Also...I buy my crust for this pizza @ Papa Murhpys.
Depending on the store near you....you can get a plain crust, family size, for just over $2. For me it's a steal, since by the time I buy ingredients to make enough pizza crust I have no desire to actually make crust.
You can do your own....but a money and time saver is Papa Murphy's for sure.

Either way...its divine.

1 family style sized pizza crust.
1 bottle "Sweet Baby Rays' Honey BBQ sauce.
2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (I use 2 1/2 cups of chicken off a rotisserie chicken).
1/2 red onion, carmelized/sauteed
1 bag mozzerella cheese, shredded
4 tablespoons "Real Bacon" from the salad drsg isle (this is NOT the same as "Baco's").

Spread BBQ sauce evenly over pizza.
Top with chicken, bacon and onion.
Top with enetire bag of cheese.

Bake 15-18 minutes.

No comments: