Sunday, August 16, 2009

Zucchini Bread

There are a ton of zucchini bread recipes out there, but this one is my family's favorite and way easy!
by Marie

4 cups shredded zucchini
3 cups flour
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 Tlbs cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 tsp vanilla
1 cup vegetable oil (I use 1/2 vegetable oil and 1/2 applesauce sometimes)
4 eggs, beaten
Mix on low speed with mixer for one minute. Beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour into loaf pans sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick comes out clean.
*I have all different size loaf pans so I am not sure how many regular size ones this makes, just fill up your pans about 2/3 the way up. My small pans take about 18 minutes and the larger ones up to 45 minutes.
**I have tried the same recipe mixing it the traditional way, with the dry ingredients stirred into the wet ingredients. It turned out good but with a different texture.

No comments: