Friday, March 14, 2008

Chicken Crescent Rolls

These are easy enough for any day but also nice enough for company. I have had them before with cashews in the chicken mixture. Some liked the nutty crunch and some didn't....I did.

Chicken Crescent Rolls

2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
1 (4 0z) can mushrooms
1 tsp lemon pepper
melted butter
bread crumbs
2 pkg. crescent rolls

Mix together chicken, cream cheese, mushrooms, and lemon pepper. Put in the middle of crescent roll dough. Roll up. Dip in melted butter and then bread crumbs (I season my bread crumbs with lemon pepper, garlic salt, pepper) Bake as specified on crescent roll package, baking extra if needed until done.

Gravy: Can of cream of mushroom soup (diluted with milk) or make your own.

I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and sometimes stove top stuffing.

1 comment:

Malma said...

Mmmmm...I'm making this tomorrow!
Oh, and for Marie: I'm supposed to ask you to post the recipe for Hooters Chicken Wings?